MA-ND3

Post your questions and comments here.
lukewoods

MA-ND3

Post by lukewoods »

Have one zone that has red indicator light on the motor and the other zone is green. Looking at the main control board, Zone 1 (red on the motor) has a solid red light next to it, while the status light is flashing red. Is there a way to determine the problem? Manual gear release won't do anything either.

Thank you.
Pcyrana

Re: MA-ND3

Post by Pcyrana »

In order to correctly diagnose what could be causing this issue you will probably need a voltmeter to determine if the correct voltage is getting to your motor.
However try this:
When the Zone 1 motor light is Red, disconnect the M4 wire from the motor itself.
If the light goes out you can be sure that it is a motor issue and it needs to be replaced.
zohaa3492

Post by zohaa3492 »

hi i just tried to replace an old ewc zone damper with a honeywell zd 24 x 8 with 2 wires on the motor.
the problem is that i have 3 wires to deal with, and the damper i have is spring open, power close. the control panel is pretty old, i'd say 15 to 20 yrs old? i think it could be st-2 model. can this damper be used with this panel? or do i have to get one like the old damper?
You can join us for best SY0-401 - Pass4sure - braindumps exam & oracle training solutions. Our wikipedia contains all those materials you want to pass for Northwestern University exam & ase Intel
Paul Z.

Post by Paul Z. »

That damper can be used M1-com M4-open M6-closed. Wire accordingly.