Fresh Air intake and humidifier with UT 3000

Post your questions and comments here.
andremi

Fresh Air intake and humidifier with UT 3000

Post by andremi »

Hello,

We are installing 3-zone system with Googman GMVC96 furnace and DSCZ18 heat-pump, fresh air intake and a humidifier. My contractor was going to go with honeywell zoning board, but after some reading I have convinced him to go with UT-3000 and 3 CTK04 thermostats.

The contractor is not familiar with a board and was going to use duro-dyne dyna-fresh product to control both the fresh air intake dumper and the exhaust fan as both have to be turned on at the same time.

I have looked at the UT-3000 manual and I see that it has an extra relay that can control either air intake dumper or a humidifier.
Can one wire both the fresh air intake dumper (with additional exhaust fan) and the Aprilaire 400 humidifier to ut-3000 so they can be controlled from thermostats without extra 3rd-party components?

Thank you.
Paul Z.

Re: Fresh Air intake and humidifier with UT 3000

Post by Paul Z. »

The relay will only energize when thermostat for humidity and will not open damper. Possibly tie damper into blower motor with a pick-up sensor.
Roddy

Re: Fresh Air intake and humidifier with UT 3000

Post by Roddy »

1. A single Honeywell Personal Comfort remote control.
2. Honeywell Total Comfort Connect website/app running through a redlink gateway?
Our complete set of free ccna test questions and security+ practice questions study guides you in exact way so you will pass your real ccnp routing and switching official certification library - pass4-sure exam www.usuhs.mil